– – – AFTER WHAT CAN BE CALLED A BRUTAL INTERCEPTION ON MNF, BEARS QB JAY CUTLER TOOK HIMSELF OUT OF THE GAME WITH A THUMB INJURY… THAT’S RIGHT HE TOOK HIMSELF OUT OF THE GAME… HIMSELF… OUT OF THE GAME… WHAT UP WHIT THAT???
– – Let’s call a spade a spade here, Jay Cutler is S-A-W-F-T… SAAAWWWFFFTTT!!! What we saw on MNF from Cutler was a lack of heart and a defeatist mentality. Do I think Cutler would have come out of the game after leading a TD drive??? No way in hell would Cutler have quit then. Jay Cutler was so busy feeling sorry for himself that he forgot all about his team, and he left the rest of the Bears to figure it out on their own. As far as I am concerned, Jay Cutler is a coward. And that’s, WHAT UP WHIT THAT….
– – – RUTGERS OPENED UP A NEW STUDENT TAILGATING EVENT CALLED ‘THE ALLEY’… NATURALLY AS A COLLEGE STUDENT TAILGATE WOULD, IT GOT A LITTLE OUT OF HAND LAST SATURDAY AND RUTGERS POLICE STARTED TO ISSUE TICKETS FOR UNDER AGE DRINKING… DURING THE COMMOTION RUTGERS AD PAT HOBBS WAS HANDED A BEER… HE REFUSED AT FIRST, BEFORE POUNDING THE BREWSKI… NOW HOBBS IS CATCHING ALL KIND OF FLAK FOR DRINKING THE AFOREMENTIONED BEER… WHAT UP WHIT THAT???
– – Besides choosing a totally generic name like ‘The Alley’ for their student tailgate, I don’t see what the big issue is here for Pat Hobbs. Sure he drank a beer in front of Rutgers students, but it’s not like he was caught with a ‘lady of the night’ or some real hardcore drugs. All Hobbs did was drink a beer before a college football game, like any true red blooded American would. Once again we have a classic case of society forcing everyone to be so PC that a 56 year old man is under fire for drinking a beer at a college football tailgate party. And that’s, WHAT UP WHIT THAT….
– – – ST. LOUIS CARDINALS PITCHER ADAM WAINWRIGHT LIT IT UP AT COORS FIELD TUESDAY WITH A BIG TIME 4 RBI’S… WAINWRIGHT REVEALED AFTER THE GAME THAT EARLIER IN THE SEASON HE SPOKE WITH GIANTS SLUGGER/PITCHER MADISON BUMGARNER AND GOT SOME POINTERS FROM HIM… WAINWRIGHT NOW SAYS THAT HE HAS BUMGARNER TO THANK FOR HIS OFFENSIVE SURGE… UMMMM… BOTH THESE TEAMS ARE IN THE NL WILDCARD HUNT… SO MADISON BUMGARNER HELPING ADAM WAINWRIGHT IN THE MIDST OF THE PLAYOFF RACE… WHAT UP WHIT THAT???
– – In full disclosure this story is a bit confusing to me too. I have to imagine that Bumgarner never thought that whatever tips he gave Wainwright would come back to bite him and the Giants in the butt. Making the playoffs is the goal for every MLB team throughout the season, but after this story surfaced it made me think about the seriousness that is the ‘Fraternity of MLB Pitchers’. It is possible that Bumgarner put the wildcard race out of his thought process completely when he coached up fellow pitcher Adam Wainwright at the plate. If that is what happened between the two stud pitchers, Bumgarner warrants respect for doing that. I just hope he knows that his teammates may not find his actions as endearing as I do. And that’s, WHAT UP WHIT THAT….
– CODY CHUSTZ